The Hemraj Goyal Foundation has worked with Mind of the Student since February 2023, supporting their Inner Spark programme. So far the charity has been able to reach over 14,000 students, educating them on mental health and self-help techniques all while promoting open conversation in school and at home.
What does your ticket include?
• An authentic Punjabi three course meal – nibbles, starter, main and dessert (please inform us of any dietary requirements when checking out on Eventbrite) as a well as a welcome drink on arrival.
• Entry into our charity auction
• Live entertainment
• Key speakers from MOT, HGF and mental health advocates
• Engaging activities focused on mental health
• Fun team quiz during dessert with a prize to be won!
Dress code: Smart Casual
All donations and proceeds of the night will be donated to Mind of the Student charity.
Drinks are not included on the night and must be purchased at the bar.
Paid parking is available behind the restaurant in the Fentiman Way Car Park.
Welcome Speech & Appetizers
What does mental health mean to you?
Entrées and Entertainment
Dessert and Quiz!